Due to their easy programming, the Excellence Logging Electronic Memory Gauges can be run in hole by the Excellence logging slickline crew for simple operations on site. For more complex reservoir operations, one memory gauges specialist will operate the downhole memory gauges and validate the collected data.
The Excellence Logging downhole memory gauges provide significant advantages:
· High quality and reliability
· Very long duration operations
· Can operate in high pressure and high temperature conditions
· Can work in hostile environment
· Smart batteries record their activity and can be tested for their remaining life thus avoiding dramatic consequences of battery failure during job
· Electronic board mounted on shock absorbers with laterally connected battery to prevent disconnections during operation