A down-hole video survey allows the real time observation of the integrity of the casing or tubing to find holes, cracks, or corroded areas and the entrance of the produced fluid or leakage points. Moreover, it is able to detect scales or the accumulation of bacteria, which can prevent the production of hydrocarbons from the well and reduces the ID of the production string, shots and eventual gravel pack.
The Downhole Video can help the operator to locate and identify the type of fluid entering the well from the reservoir and any accumulation and undesirable production of sand or particles.
The tool is also useful during the fishing operation by helping on the identification of the "head of fish"
It is available for down-hole recording in both memory mode with Slickline or real time with Wireline.
The system is supporting in the operations of:
- Casing inspection
- Tubing Rupture
- Tubing collapse
- Fluid entry
- Leakage detection
- Obstructionist in Tubing
- Restrictions in the Tubing
- Gas lift valve
- SCSSV valve
- External Diameter: 1 11/16" (1.6875 Inches)
- Length: 58 Inches
- Maximum Pressure: 10,000 psi (690 Bar)
- Maximum Temperatures: -32 to 300 ° F. -35 to 149 °C.
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Camera Lens: 5.5 mm
- Field of View: 60 Degrees
- Focus: Mechanically Adjustable (1" to Infinity)
- Iris: Mechanically Adjustable