The in-line spinner flow-meter is a backup flow-meter. If descended simultaneously into a full-bore, flow meter generates a tubing and the casing production profile.
In the case of horizontal hole can be used as back-up where a full-bore spinner could be damaged by the solids present in the well.
- Production Profiling in Tubing across Sliding Side Doors
- Tubing Leak Detection
- Back up spinner in Horizontal wells
- TLogging inside sand screens / slotted liners
- Supply Voltage: +12v DC +60v DC
- Current: 5mA 15mA
- Output: 10 pulse/rev
- Max. Pressure: 15k psi
- Max. Temperature: 350 degrees F (177C)
- Tubing diameter: Min. 0.125" greater than tool o.d.
- Length (2 1/8"): 21" (533mm)
- Measure Point: 2.5" (64mm)
- Diameter: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Weight (1 11/16"): 10.6lbs (4.8kg)
- Max Working Pull: 5,600 lbs
- Threshold: Approx 12 ft/min
- Max. Fluid Velocity: >3000ft/min
- Materials: Corrosion Resistant Throughout