Focused and experienced Mud Logging and Production experts serving you for the lifetime of your wells.
Operating Management System
Excellence Logging Management System is based on the guidelines for the development and application of the Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems (OGP 510 and 511) of the © International Association of Oil and Gas Producers and IPIECA. These documents define the elements by which we will conduct our operations worldwide in order to protect our personnel, the public and the environment within which they work and live.
Applicability of the Excellence Logging Management System is clearly defined. Our Management System applies whenever Excellence Logging has direct management control of activities. Whenever activities are not directly managed by Excellence Logging, risks must always be managed at the appropriate level. This is particularly important when working in partnerships with contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other third parties, or when collaborating with local communities.
The ten interrelated Elements of the Management System with underlying expectations are:
- Leadership, Commitment & Accountability
- Policy, Standards & Objectives
- Organisation, Resources & Capability
- Stakeholders, Customers & local communities
- Risk Assessment & Control
- Asset Design & Integrity
- Plan & Procedures
- Execution of activities
- Monitoring, Reporting & Learning
- Assurance, Review & Improvement
Our Logging Management System is driven by the “Plan, Do, Check & Act” concept.
- PLAN to clarify the objectives of the activity and organize appropriate resources. Engage all parties involved or affected. Ensure risks are identified and measures defined to eliminate them. Remaining risks are assessed to define appropriate controls or mitigation.
- DO to execute and control the activity based on plans and procedures, including those to manage risks.
- CHECK to Monitor and ensure plans and procedures are being followed and to confirm risk controls/ barriers are effective. Measure progress and assess for improvement opportunities and/or assurance.
- ACT to review outcomes and performance. Establish improvement action, incorporate into (future) plans for the activity and embed relevant learning in the OMS.
PDF copies of our policies can be found below. A PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to view these files