PDF copies of our policies can be found below. A PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to view these files
- General Policy Statement
- H&S Policy
- Environment Policy
- Quality Policy
- Business Ethic Policy
- Security Policy
- COVID-19 Policy
- Drug And Alcohol Policy
- IT Security and Data Integrity Policy
- Waste Management Policy
- Improper Payment Policy
- Stop Work Policy
General Policy Statement 2021
Excellence Logging is a specialist oilfield services company with a sharply focused competence in Mud Logging and Light Well Intervention services. We operate in over 20 countries, providing customers with safe and technically advanced geological, surface formation evaluation, drilling monitoring, and light well intervention services. Formed in 2015, Excellence Logging benefits from an experienced management team, innovative research and engineering, and a collaborative approach to exceeding customer needs.
We are committed to identify and assess any risks associated with our activities and ensure appropriate mitigation and control measures are in place. Management requires proactive commitment, leadership, accountability and planning from all employees, suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors, agents and other interested parties working under our responsibility.
Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Business Ethics, Security and Business Continuity are all integral elements of the Excellence Logging Operating Management System (OMS ref OGP 510/511). Our goals are to:
- Comply with all relevant Health & Safety standards in the countries where we operate;
- Protect the Environment through best environmental practices, optimized Waste Management and Go Green initiatives;
- Achieve and maintain excellence in all Quality aspects to continuously meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Develop and sustain an irreproachable ethical behaviour in every country in which we conduct business;
- Optimize Security management to minimize exposure of personnel, assets and information to potential threats.
We encourage and support initiatives that prevent adverse effects in our activities and improve our OMS. All adequate resources will be provided to deliver products and services in compliance with our Policies and all applicable laws, regulations or standards.
Excellence Logging Policies are revised regularly to ensure they are coherent with corporate strategy. They provide the framework for setting attainable objectives and performance is monitored to improve the effectiveness of the Excellence Logging Management System.
Chief Executive Officer