PDF copies of our policies can be found below. A PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to view these files
- General Policy Statement
- H&S Policy
- Environment Policy
- Quality Policy
- Business Ethic Policy
- Security Policy
- COVID-19 Policy
- Drug And Alcohol Policy
- IT Security and Data Integrity Policy
- Waste Management Policy
- Improper Payment Policy
- Stop Work Policy
Excellence Logging Response in Coronavirus Times
The Coronavirus outbreak was declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020 by the World Health Organisation (WHO). Excellence Logging immediately prepared precautionary advice before governments made their own calls to limit the spread of COVID-19. The Coronavirus sanitary crisis is spreading around the world and presses us every day to act quicker. Excellence Logging is firmly and vigorously addressing these unprecedented circumstances throughout the whole organisation.
- At high level, a Situation Response Team including HSEQ & Security, Human Resources, Operations and Supply Chain departments has been activated to deal daily with information and strategies to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our personnel; manage messages and communications to our employees and any other interested parties; monitor and mitigate threats to our global business.
- Our Global Travel Restrictions Directive has been drawn up and is applicable from February 25th with assessment and management approval required from Vice Presidents or Senior Executives.
- Work from home has been prescribed wherever and whenever possible and for the foreseeable future, with sharing of best practices, for both employees and managers, on how to be productive in your home office, or how to lead teams remotely and ways to keep employees engaged and committed.
- Excellence Logging's business travel insurance training is provided to every personnel concerned by travelling overseas.
- Common Questions and Answers on Covid-19 is being distributed throughout the organisation to increase education and knowledge and provide guidance to the staff working both at well sites and in office or from home.
- Regular communications and alerts are made across Excellence Logging organisation, in all regions, with useful links to official websites and multiple expert resources. Periodic advice and tips are given to prevent the spread and transmission to field locations and offices, inclusive of awareness, symptom recognition, prevention methods, precautionary measures and travel restriction information in regards to COVID-19 in all Regions of the Group.
- Advice of relevant national health authorities is strictly adhered to in every country where we operate.
- New processes in place to help protect our employees and at the same time respect our customers protocols (quarantine, travel, pre-mobilization and health checks, worksite access, medical evacuation interface, social distancing and isolation).
- Base & rig site monitoring is actively implemented.
- Specific local Covid-19 Emergency Response/Medevac Plans have ben defined in all regions with current operations.
- Business continuity plans are in place to make sure we do not interrupt the services our customers need.
- Worldwide Coronavirus daily summary is diffused to Senior and Executive Management
(sources: https://www.internationalsos.com/; www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019;
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Map GLOBAL TREND: https://hgis.uw.edu/virus/ ).
Any concern on the COVID-19 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org